Reflection

             For this quarter in our subject ICT-IV I learned the true use of internet in our life and I was also able to create an account in blogging and I learned also how to post and design my blog and I also learn how to save and publish my drafts about the topics that our teacher gave to us. Even if I am a boy scout I learn how to become ready all the time because any time our teacher can give us a test.
             For this quarter I have encounter many problems and challenges for our subject ICT-IV because after our discussion will finish, our teacher is always giving a test about our discussion which this is my weakness and I am not paying attention while the discussion is going on because many things is distracting me so I were not able to concentrate.
             I was able to address all this challenges by copying what our teacher discussing on the board and if we will having a test for the next day I am reviewing what I have notes in my note book and luckyly I am getting a high score and sometimes I got low but its OK at least I did not copy to my classmates but in all our quizzes even once I was not able to get a perfect score because I am lazy in reviewing our lessons. I was able also to submit all our projects and requirements and because of this projects and requirements to be passed I experienced having sleepless night and my eye bags became bigger.I am also expecting low grades not only in our subject ICT-IV but also to all my subject because I did not review all my lesson.
             Moving on I will keep moving forward to our subject ICT-IV and in the next quarters I will be more serious to my studies and this will be my prioritized so I can overcome all my mistakes for the past and so that I will not commit mistake and I will double my effort and I will do all my best to my studies.
           

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment